Asthma is a chronic inflammation of the bronchial tubes (airways) that causes swelling and narrowing of the airways. The result is difficulty breathing.
1. Test for and rebalance foods.
2. Test for and rebalance plants and pollens.
3. Test for and rebalance environmental pollutants.
4. Test for and rebalance Candida in your body.
5. Recommend that the client go on a 30-day cleanse.
6. Recommend that the client drink alkaline water whenever he or she's not eating.
7. Recommend that the client go on Auum oils.
"Jean had been battling with asthma all her life. And that her breathing difficulties had stopped once she arrived in Cuba for a 2-week vacation was indications to me that it was something in the air directly around her that was causing these symptoms to arise. After only 3 sessions with me did she stop complaining about her breathing difficulties and she was just fine."