Stress & Fatigue
Top 10 Signs
- Difficulty getting up in the morning.
- Need coffee to wake up.
- Get tired between 2:00 and 4:00 PM.
- Crave salty foods.
- Lack energy.
- Difficulty completing tasks.
- Lower sex drive.
- Decrease ability to handle stress.
- Memory problems.
- Less happy with life in general.
- Get a real good night's sleep whenever possible.
- Look for things that make you laugh.
- Eliminate those things that drain your energy.
- Be grateful for at least one thing daily.
- Believe your body can heal itself.
- Do something that makes you feel good everyday.
- Take proper supplementation.
- Eat foods that your body needs.
- Enjoy your recovery.
Your Stress Glands...
The purpose of your stress (adrenal) glands are to help your body deal with and manage stresses in your life. In fact, the adrenal glands are commonly termed "the glands of stress". They are your 'fight or flight' system. It is their job to allow your body to deal with the daily stresses of life or even those due to injury, disease or relationships. Your resiliency, energy, endurance and your very life depend on their proper functioning.