10 Eating Tips
- Avoid dairy and cheese products unless raw.
- White flour can cause an imbalance in metabolism.
- Refined chocolate has the same affect as white flour.
- Limit white sugar as it robs the body of nutrients.
- Avoid traditional salt (sodium chloride).
- Refined and heated fats/oils increase toxins in the tissues.
- Caffeine stresses the body by weakening the heart, nervous system and respiratory tract.
- Avoid red meat. It spoils in the intestinal tract faster than any other food.
- Head lettuce has little or no nutritional value.
- You can never eat too many vegetables.
10 Health Tips
- Proper supplementation
- Reduce stress
- Drink 7-8 glasses of water daily
- Eat more fresh vegetables
- See the sun for 20 minutes a day
- Try to do something that you love