Introducing Food Grade Silicone Cupping!
This is something that you, as a client, can do at home yourself.
Silicone cups are extremely easy to apply, move, and remove. You can achieve a strong suction without hand pumps or fire. This makes them easy and safe to use.
The soft food grade silicone material is comfortable on the skin, and is excellent for static and massage cupping techniques. You can even apply them in hard to reach areas where traditional cups don’t work very well; such as the shin or shoulder.
Some common uses include:
- On the chest for respiratory congestion
- lymphatic congestion
- in the shower
- travel as they are compact
When left on the skin for extended periods of time a circular ‘hicky’ will appear. It will disappear after a few days.
Watch this quick silicone demonstration video that has been put together by my supplier for you. It’s a must if you want to use them properly!
Here are the size and usage options you can choose from:
- X-Small Cup – Use for tennis elbow, wrist or carpal tunnel, neck, sinus congestion, achilles and calf tightness, plantar pain, tarsal stiffness, ankle issue – $9.95.
- Small Cup – Same usage as per x-small, plus knee issues, shin splints, calves, upper arm and shoulder – $11.95.
- Medium Cup – Same usage as per small and x-small, plus, shoulder and upper arms, quads, hamstrings, IT band and hip girdle – $14.95.
- Large Cup – Same usage as per other sizes, plus great for sacrum and glutes – $15.95.
- 4-Piece set – $42.95 (one of each size)