Do your joints cause constant pain?
What is arthritis?
Arthritis is an inflammation of the joints which can be caused by a wide variety of things. It is one of the leading causes of mobility issues for people over 50, and it is widespread across all cultures and classes. Arthritis is also ancient: evidence of arthritis has even been uncovered in dinosaurs, suggesting that this joint condition is natural, caused simply by wear and tear on the joints as someone (or some creature) ages. But research has indicated that foods and other substances may also aggravate arthritis.
Ways I Can Help
- Test and rebalance the client for foods
- Test and rebalance any substance related to bone maintenance
- Rebalance substances relating to inflammation
- Recommend one of our cleanses to help remove substances which may be residing in your joints
- Recommend that the client drink alkaline water and avoid caffeine, pop and other acidic liquids
- Recommend that the client consume a high quality omega 3, such as Auum