Do you get tired between 2 and 4 pm on most days?
What is fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue (prolonged stress) can wreak havoc with your life. In the more serious cases, the activity of the adrenal glands is so diminished that you may have difficulty getting out of bed for more than a few hours a day. With each increment of reduction in adrenal function, every organ and system in your body is more profoundly affected.
Other issues may also contribute to fatigue, such as toxic overload, insufficient nutrient intake or poor sleep.
Ways I can help:
- Test and rebalance the client for any sensitivities which may be contributing to the issue
- Recommend and rebalance any nutrient sensitivity or deficiency
- Recommend dietary and lifestyle changes
- Recommend that the client increase their daily alkaline water intake
- Recommend a high quality omega 3 product, such as Auum
“Sherri had just lost her husband and was now desperately searching for a job. Talk about stress! Sherri was often low in energy by mid-afternoon, had trouble getting up in the morning, was often dizzy and just didn’t want to do it anymore. She came in for a consultation. After putting her on a 30-day healthy eating program and addressing some other items, she was as vibrant with energy as ever!”