Did you know that sinus problems may be related to allergies?
What are sinus problems?
The sinuses are hollow spaces in the bones behind the face. Directly behind the nose is a cavity. On either side of the nasal cavity are large sinuses. A row of very small sinuses runs behind the bridge of the nose, and two more large sinuses are located above and behind the inner part of the eyebrows. Sinusitis can be caused by infection, but can also be caused by allergy. In general, sinusitis causes the client to be clogged up most of the day.
Ways I can help:
- Application of my sinus protocol, which includes nasal mucous, bronchial mucosa, histamine and phlegm
- Test and help to rebalance any food sensitivities for the client
- Test and help to rebalance any environmental sensitivities. These may include:
- Trees, grasses and weeds
- Household toxins
- Personal care products
- Gently cleanse the client
- Recommend increasing water intake (particularly alkaline water)
- Recommend herbal support
“Let me make clear that I am a skeptic when it comes to trying new health so called ‘cures’. Having lived with allergies for almost 40 years you learn to almost accept this is how life is! Going from sneezing, watery eyes, scratchy pallet, staying indoors or even in the car longer to benefit from the air conditioning. This all changed when No Allergies Please cleared me of my pollen allergy symptoms. I will forever be appreciative of the tremendous benefit this has provided me. Whether watching the kids play soccer, playing golf, going for bike rides in the woods or even mowing the lawn. Please visit No Allergies Please because I know it will change your life to the extent it has changed mine!”