Do you wake up for no reason at all in the middle of the night?
What are sleep disorders?
Do you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep through the night? Do you wake up feeling tired or feel very sleepy during the day, even if you have had enough sleep? If the answer is yes, you may have a sleep disorder. Below are the most common sleep disorders:
- Insomnia – hard time falling or staying asleep
- Sleep apnea – breathing interruptions during sleep
- Restless leg syndrome – tingling or prickly sensation in the legs
- Narcolepsy – daytime “sleep attacks”
Ways we can help:
- Test for and rebalance foods
- Test for and rebalance caffeine and alcohol
- Test for and rebalance stress
- Test for and rebalance any internal body process relating to sleep
- Recommend that the client go on a 30-day cleanse in order to remove toxicity
- Recommend that the client drink alkaline water whenever he or she’s not eating
- Recommend that the client go on Auum oils
“Nancy was a well-to-do mother of two little boys ages 6 and 9. Her husband, over the last 15 years, has been travelling most of the year. Good thing for Nancy that she handles the situation extremely well (like she has a choice!). She came to me after seeing me at a local show. So, she thought she would give a try. “What do I have to lose?” she thought to herself. Nancy complained to me about a sleep issue that she had been experiencing the last 20 years. She told me that every night, without fail, she would wake up for no reason at all at 1:00 am. This, she found, extremely annoying as she would be up until 3:00 am before going to bed again. This would happen day after day. I mentioned that we could work with her to determine what the cause might be. Skeptical at first, she reminded herself more of the desire to sleep well again than the technique that was used. Two sessions later she slept like a baby through the times of 1:00 and 3:00 am and only had to get up to go to the washroom at 4:00 am, and back she was in bed within five minutes of lying down! She’s been fine ever since.”