Gas and Bloating
Have you ever gone out to eat and just know that you’re going to pay for it the next day?
What causes gas and bloating?
This is almost always caused by a food sensitivity or imbalance in the gut. Whenever we eat out or eat something unfamiliar to our bodies, it can often result in an allergic reaction, which, in turn, results in gas and bloating. In turn, this creates an friendly environment for ‘unfriendly bacteria’.
Ways we can help:
- Test for and rebalance foods
- Recommend that the client go on a 30-day cleanse
- Recommend that the client drink alkaline water whenever he or she’s not eating
- Recommend that the client go on Auum oils
- Recommend a good quality probiotic