Quote of the Month
“It’s not the Gluten, it’s the Glyphosate”
Yesterday I was watching a FREE online series called The Truth About (Pet) Cancer Series episode 4
They were talking about something called GLYPHOSATE.
It was a really powerful episode with lots of information. In particular, this episode applied to humans as well as pets. As I watched, I thought this is something that people REALLY need to be educated about.
If you don’t know already, “Glyphosate” is the chemical name for the active ingredient in Roundup. It’s a herbicide that basically kills any plant that is sprayed with it and it causes cancer in every living thing that’s exposed to it.
You may see it locked up in your neighbourhood Canadian Tire or Hardware store. Apparently, they’re not supposed to sell it to you unless you’re using it on your patio stones, but lawn care companies can still use it!
Here’s a quick summary of the episode:
- Major lawsuit (regarding non-Hodgkins lymphoma) against Monsanto forced Millions of papers to be released to the public which were then allowed to be analyzed.
- Turns out that they hired a world expert to evaluate it and concluded that it caused cancer. So they dismissed it and never reported it to the EPA and hired others that they approved of to evaluate their product instead.
- Results also came up with Cancer, but through their political channels, they eventually watered things down until they said it was not a possible carcinogen.
- Turns out that they doctored the evidence/studies and reports to remove anything mentioning Monsanto, cancer, tumors, etc…which incriminated Donna Farmer, the lawyer from Monsanto at the time.
- There was even a one hour episode on The Doctors show discussing this whole issue in 2015.
- The WHO declared it as a class 2 carcinogen prior to this even becoming known
You may be wondering what this has to do with allergies? First of all, Glyphosate is literally in the DNA of wheat, corn and soy. They have been Genetically modified to contain it. That way, when the fields are sprayed, the grains will remain.
Unfortunately, we eat these foods whether we know it or not. They may be in the form of bread, corn, canola; or even hidden in/as corn sugar, salad dressing, and any processed/packaged food.
Here are some symptoms of glyphosate exposure:
- Birth Defects
- Gluten intolerance
- Respiratory illnesses
…some of these really look like allergy/sensitivity symptoms, don’t they?!
If you want to improve your symptoms and your health, start by avoiding anything genetically modified…that means:
- regular wheat, bread, pasta
- processed sugars (as most are corn sugar based)
- canola oil
- cottonseed oil
Did you Know (the following has been taken from the National Observer, Warren Bell July 4th 2016)
- Glyphosate impairs the ability of bees to learn and remember, reducing their survival.
- Sri Lanka has banned glyphosate
- Non-Hodgkins lymphoma is a specific type of cancer associated with glyphosate exposure.
- Glyphosate is found in all 14 leading brands of German beer, in amounts up to 300 times the limit established for drinking water.
- Glyphosate has been found in US breakfast cereals, wine, infant formula and breast milk.
- Saturday May 12, 2018 Burlington Wellness Marketplace – Burlington Holiday Inn