Healing with Whole Foods
What are the benefits of nutritional coaching?
For many years, we thought that the foods we were eating were healthy. By most parent standards, it was. We rarely ate out and we bought our foods from the closest grocery stores. However, after enrolling in this nutrition program, we discovered a whole lot of wrong in what we were putting into our daily meals. We have since revamped our entire kitchen contents and feel great! We have increased our energy levels just from the foods that we eat. We are now ready to pass on that information to others.
What can I expect from a holistic nutritionist?
A holistic nutritionist can provide numerous services to you. Among them are:
- Review and evaluation of dietary, lifestyle and exercise habits.
- Identification of nutrient deficiencies/excesses.
- Grocery store tour.
- Development of shopping lists.
- Healthy cooking tips and menu ideas.
- Improved digestion, absorption and elimination through the use of foods, herbs and supplements.
- Customized detoxification and fasting protocols.
- Help improve your energy levels.
- Food sensitivity testing without needles.
What about weight loss?
The food that I recommend does not involve dieting but rather just commitment to changes in lifestyle. This is because diets don’t work.
My area of focus
Nutrition is a very broad subject. I personally specialize in a few areas
- Allergies and sensitivities
- Gut Health
“If you think the pursuit of good health is expensive and time consuming, try illness.” ~ Lee Swanson