* Gives bulk to the stools to facilitate elimination.
* Promotes the restoration of healthy bowel functioning.
* Absorbs toxins from the digestive tract which are then eliminated in bowel movements.
* Psyllium fibres bind excess fat in the digestive tract, helping to eliminate it from the body. Clinical studies have shown this action helps to lower cholesterol. This also leads to less excess fat being reabsorbed by the body, which may help to control weight.
* Promotes the growth of friendly bacteria in the colon.
How It Works:
Psyllium hulls are an excellent source of soluble fibre, which absorbs water and toxins. It is effective for acute and chronic constipation. It promotes the growth of friendly colonic bacteria. Psyllium helps to clean the colon by acting as a broom against the colon walls.
Psyllium hulls is a member of the plant family plantaginaceae, also referred to as plantago. The nutritional benefits of this plant are enjoying a surge of interest in America, but the benefits have been known to other cultures for centureis. The plant is particularly popular in the U.S. due to concern about the effects of the nation’s highly refined, high-fat diet on colon health. Psyllium has the highest level of soluble fiber known-more than eight times that of oat bran. Encapsulated psyllium hulls are a convenient way to add important fiber to the daily diet.
Each gelatin capsule (kosher gelatin, water) contains 465 mg of the finest psyllium (Psyllium ovata) seed hulls.
Take two capsules with a meal twice daily.
Do not take any psyllium if experiencing nausea, vomiting or other symptoms of appendicitis. Long term use may create dependence. Keep out of reach of children.
For ONE day only, we will be selling our psyllium hulls for 20% off our list price of $21.36! But, as we said, it will be one day only! Why not share this news with your family and friends? And check your email regularly for the flash sale!