We Are All Full Of Crap
Quote of the Month
EAT LESS CRAP:
R-refined sugars and carbs
A-artificial sweeeteners and colors
EAT MORE FOOD:
F-fruits and vegetables
O-organic grass fed protein
O-omega 3 essential fats
Do you ever feel full of crap?
Do you know what we’re referring to?
It’s that feeling you get after indulging too much and too often in all the wrong food and drink.
In our house, it typically happens after any holiday, vacation or change of season.
In order to get ourselves back on track, we do various types of cleanses.
This year our 18yr old daughter joined us for her first 30-day detox (our son—no way!)
- The skin clears up – no more zits
- Pooping improves – once a day isn’t enough
- Energy levels improve – yeah!
- Sleep gets better – no more daytime or early evening naps for your husband!
- Gas, bloating and other annoying symptoms disappear – eliminating common problematic foods that can trigger allergies and sensitivities reduces inflammation.
- You may still feel like crap
- You may be a little cranky
- You may feel like you’re getting the flu
- No sugar of any kind, read labels
- Lots of vegetables (can never have enough), limit fruit
- Avoid wheat and gluten (other than sourdough spelt bread, if you really need something); Quinoa and brown rice are okay
- No dairy – almond, coconut or other dairy free, unsweetened beverages are okay
- Antibiotic and hormone free meat – fish, chicken, turkey
- No potatoes, coffee, alcohol
- Liver Support
- Colon Support
- Green tea/liquid chlorophyll
- Parasite and Candida (the bad yeast) support
- Digestive enzymes
- If you don’t eat sugar, you usually won’t get sick
- If you garden, have pets or eat salad, you may have parasites!
- If you have bladder or yeast infections or eczema you probably have some form of candida