Quote of the Month
“Ah, springtime. The sun is shining, birds are chirping, flowers are blooming and millions of people are sneezing, coughing and sniffling!”
Are you one of the unfortunate people who are suffering from seasonal allergies right now?
We are all familiar with the most common culprits…
- Trees: oak, ash, elm, hickory, pecan, box elder and cedar.
- Grasses: Timothy, Kentucky bluegrass, Johnson, Bermuda, redtop, orchard and sweet vernal grass.
- Weeds: Ragweed, sagebrush, pigweed, lamb’s quarters, russian thistle and plantain.
Four other culprits that may be affecting you as well are – outdoor mold, geopathic stressors, dust and radiation.
- Mold grows in the dirt, under leaves, dead plants, on trees and logs. They can give you the same symptoms too…sneezing, stuffiness, runny nose, itchy nose, itchy at the roof of your mouth, throat, eyes or ears.
- Geopathic stressors are changes in weather patterns. These include things such as heat, cold, humidity, high/low pressure, wind and rain.
- Many people forget that there are other types of dust besides house dust. It can be from wheat and corn during harvest season later in the summer.
- Radiations may include those from the sun (UVA/UVB), your cell phones and other wifi devices – despite what they tell you, they do affect each of us differently!
For all those suffering out there, here’s something for you to consider: Reactine Extra Strength 144 tablets at Costco is $54 (more expensive elsewhere). What’s the effect on your liver? Are you taking more than the recommended dose? How many times are you buying this each and every year? Is it becoming less effective? Are you really getting to the root of your problem or just covering it up? Would you feel better if you didn’t have to take any anti-histamines?
So, if you are suffering and haven’t come to see us yet, come for a free consultation (we don’t bite) – we’ll even test to see what you’re reacting to N/C (no charge) and NO NEEDLES!
Did You Know:
- Not to be bearer of bad news, but the combination of stress, poor sleep, poor diet, pesticides, herbicides, dormant viruses and pollution are likely the root of your reactions!
- If you’re really bored and want to know what pollens are out there, check out these sites:
Important News and Upcoming Events
- Don’t forget to visit us this weekend at the Burlington Wholistic Wellness Expo – Sun June 5th 2016 10-5pm, Holiday Inn Burlington. Awesome wellness show. The largest of it’s kind in the region!