Does the very fact that you have to carry that puffer around bother you?
What is asthma?
Asthma is a chronic inflammation of the bronchial tubes (airways) that causes swelling and narrowing of the airways. The result is difficulty breathing.
Ways we can help:
- Test for and rebalance foods
- Test for and rebalance plants and pollens
- Test for and rebalance environmental pollutants
- Test for and rebalance Candida in your body
- Recommend that the client go on a 30-day cleanse
- Recommend that the client drink alkaline water whenever he or she’s not eating
- Recommend that the client go on Auum oils
“Jean had been battling with asthma all her life. And that her breathing difficulties had stopped once she arrived in Cuba for a 2-week vacation was indications to me that it was something in the air directly around her that was causing these symptoms to arise. After only 3 sessions with me did she stop complaining about her breathing difficulties and she was just fine.”